Of course this place requires no introduction. What I would say is that I didn't expect to spend as much time as I have going back and forth to this place. Budget:
EUR0 (~USD)Visit DateWhen to Go
Anytime during the year!
- Plenty of people asking for signatures and selling trinkets. I personally was very wary of them, and even other blogs do not recommend them.
- Also has some gambling groups. No matter what, do NOT give them any money. They are illegal and they run away the moment they see the cops.
- Viewing points:
- From across the bridge: Google maps pin
- From the park: Google maps pin
- During the night: Montparnasse Tower. Google maps pin. I didn't really google this, just asked my friend based in Paris to recommend a spot, and he recommended this. Tickets at EUR16, but honestly that's just what google showed. I don't remember how much I paid (or IF I paid.
- We just went there a couple of times from different locations. Walked around, and stared at her nonstop. Haha.
|Sunny day on my first try. |
|View from the park. |
|From across the bridge. |
|View from Montparnasse Tower |
|Still at Montparnasse Tower|
|This one from the bottom of the tower. |
|From the park. |
Post a Comment
Comments are like mail in my postbox. Such a nice surprise. ^__^